Hi guys,
Udacity updated their site in the last week or so, so I've had to make a
couple of changes to keep the plugin working. Plus, I fixed up a couple of
bugs and cleaned some stuff up.

* addon - plugin.video.udacity
* version - 1.0.5
* url - g...@github.com:lextoumbourou/plugin.video.udacity.git
* revision - 9f7a8c099b0ec682b4b332928520d4f5d0982749
* branch - master
* xbmc version - frodo

Change log:

1.0.5
- Updated Course Catalog to use api instead of page scraping
- Sort Course Catalog
- Sort My Courses
- Fixed bug causing plugin to fail when there's no answer video after quiz
- Separate tests into Unit and Integration tests
- Removed code supporting filtering courses by difficulty

1.0.4
- Use strings.xml for buttons in quizzes
- Display Loading... after submitting quiz