gotham version must always be higher than the frodo version. no exceptions.
if you accept this PR for frodo you must remove the addons from gotham repo
else it will become confusing and it would update to 0.0.4 anyway for
gotham users as they also have frodo repo included.

regards,
Martijn Kaijser
Team XBMC