*addon -   plugin.program.super.favourites
*version - 1.0.0
*url -
https://github.com/spoyser/spoyser-repo/raw/master/zips/plugin.program.super.favourites/plugin.program.super.favourites-1.0.0.zip
*xbmc version - frodo / gotham

Tool for better managing (IMO) of XBMC favourites, including sub-folders

Based on Martijn's comments I have changed the code so that it no
longer alters sources.xml

However, I have looked at the keypmap stuff he mentioned and don't see
why it is problem, my addon certainly does less to keymap files than
the Keymap Editor that is currently in the org repo.

My addon simply updates its own keymap file called
super_favourites.xml (so the addon can be started by a user defined
F-Key) whereas Keymap Editor actually starts by renaming every single
keymap file in the userdata/keymap folder.