*addon - plugin.video.roosterteeth

*version - 0.0.7

*url - git://github.com/skipmodea1/plugin.video.roosterteeth.git

*revision - 24809b9f405280b165cf37ced5717c02c92fb77f

* branch - master

*xbmc version - frodo

v0.0.7 (Friday, 02 May 2014) :

Because divingmule seems off the grid for a bit, i've patched this version and put it in my repo.
I'll push it to the xbmc repo, so it will automaticly update for everybody.
Thanks to Frenzy for the patch.

Cheers, Skipmode A1