On 01-05-14 20:50, Big Noid wrote:
Hi ronie,

I forgot to add a depend in the addon.xml. The skin can't be pushed till that addon is also on the repo for which I have a pr too in the mailbox (service.library.data.provider).

Update revision yet again:
*addon - skin.aeon.nox.5
*version - 5.0.3
*url - git://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox.git <http://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox.git>
*revision - 0562169a1e268befb3ff8f00ecfca5180c7490ff
*branch - gotham
*xbmc version - gotham

added to the gotham repo, thx!

cheers,