Hi,

I have a few addons which can fix Fox News, HGTV and Food Network addons,
all of which are currently broken in the official gotham repo. The Fox News
addon is just a bit of touchup of divingmule's original. i reached out with
a pm to tell him how i fixed the addon a few weeks ago, but haven't heard
back.

HGTV and Food Network in the official repo were also written by divingmule,
but my versions are my own that I wrote and have been maintaining for some
time.

Quite a few folks asked me to fix the Fox news addon, so I did. It doesn't
look like any of these have been maintained for a while.

I will need to tidy up some minor things in addon.xml and language strings
on all of them to bring them up to submission standards. I was wondering if
I should go ahead and do that or just leave things for divingmule? I don't
want to upset anyone.

Thanks,
t1m