Hi

I tested it out in Frodo, and I can't find a way to make the same code
work in both versions, as they use different versions of xbmc.gui.
Is there a version of xbmc.gui I can set as a dependency which both
XBMC versions supply? 4.0.0 isn't available in Gotham and 5.0.1 isn't
available in Frodo.

--
Venlig hilsen / Kind regards
Jeppe Toustrup (aka. Tenzer)