Hello,

Oh, my mistake for the icon :)

Yes, it was the latest but this addon is still under heavy development, I
released it with the basic functionalities because the TV channel was
announcing the availabiliy of their API and wanted to talk about it during
their weekly show about what's going on on the channel. So since then I've had
lots of feature requests, and a few bug reports too, but when I sent this push
request I did not think I would have time to continue improving the addon.

So i changed the icon :

*addon        - plugin.video.noco
*version      - 1.0.7
*url          - http://dev.gormotte.info/plugin.video.noco/