don't use xbmc.gui as dependency
description/summary should be more extensive to tell how it will work or
could possibly screw up to warn the users.
please fill in source (github link). isn't there a forum thread for this as
well?
the used sleep method will lock down xbmc on shutdown for 10 seconds. use
smaller sleep times.

Other than that we will not allow the add-on to be added.
According to the add-on rules:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add-on_rules#Requirements_for_scripts_and_plugins
"direct access to the XBMC database is *not* allowed. You must use JSON RPC
<http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=JSON_RPC> for this."

regards,
Martijn Kaijser
Team XBMC