Hi,

> I tried to fix all issues but I can't find anything special in the file
> "script.games.rom.collection.browser/resources/skins/Font.xml" (line 20,
> column 2). > When I check the file with Notepad++ (show all characters)
> everything seems to be ok, all lines ending with CR LF and no other unusual
> characters.
Ok, seems that XBMCs Font.xml definition is not well formed XML
because the font-entries have no parent which is against the XML
definition.
Ignore this error, sorry.

> I would also like to keep the duplicate string ids for a short while. There
> are a few skins that have RCB support and I would like to give the skinners >
> a chance to update their files as well.
Makes sense, ok keep them for a decent time.

But you still have an error in
http://romcollectionbrowser.googlecode.com/svn/tags/2.0.17/resources/skins/Simplicity/720p/script-Rom_Collection_Browser-main.xml
Line 1549:
 > delay="0"time="400"
(whitespace missing)

Btw, if you are interested in the full list of errors and warnings
(after stripping about 1000 errors regarding strings) see here:
http://pastebin.com/W6UtZzQw ;)

Nevertheless I updated the add-on, thanks for your work!

regards,
sphere