Hi,

I have a couple of addons on my git - Vimeo and VEVO which I have been
keeping kinda, sorta up to date and running for myself. I have pushed the
VEVO changes to moneymaker's git, but have been discussing with him to
submit to the xbmc.org repo and that seems ok.

I don't even know where I got the original Vimeo code from, I think it was
the xbmc.org repo quite sometime back, but I may be wrong.

It seems that quite a few folks have been using the versions out of my git,
though I never intended to support them.

If no one has any objections, I would like to clean both of these up to the
current submission standards and submit to the xbmc.org repo.

I think that they are both important enough that they belong in the
official repo and will leave the original authors credits in place.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,
learningit / t1m