On 20-01-15 01:52, Christian Gade wrote:
Hi ronie.

Fresh updates of Rapier :)

The files DeleteTimer.xml, RecordPrefs.xml and RecordPrefs.xml.NPVR are used by PVR WMC Client and NextPVR Client. They are using the exact same filename (RecordPrefs.xml), which makes it impossible to skin. I have seen other skins take this approach: to let the user rename RecordPrefs.xml.NPVR to RecordPrefs.xml if they use NextPVR Client. So I have decided to do the same until the xml naming makes sense hopefully sometime in the future.

*addon - skin.rapier
*version - 7.2.0
*url - https://github.com/gade01/Rapier
*revision- a5f780d031e8d3397ad7013f0dfa05f7bf44d565
*branch - master
*xbmc version - helix

*addon - skin.rapier
*version - 6.5.0
*url - https://github.com/gade01/Rapier
*revision- 499d04cf6d55e6063c69222c36261a2b6bc06f74
*branch - gotham
*xbmc version - gotham

Cheers
Gade

both updated, thx!
hopefully the pvr xml file naming mess will soon belong to the past.

cheers,
ronie