On 04-02-15 21:21, Marcel van der Veldt wrote:

Hi Ronie,

I have another update update for my Titan skin.

Had to do some bugfixes after last release.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Marcel

hey Marcel,

mind having a look at these issues:

IncludesHomeMenuWidgets.xml, line 289 - invalid xml:
 <!-- all widgets to include in the skin

DialogPeripheralSettings.xml - Undefined Includes:
DialogButtonOKCancel

IncludesHome.xml - Unmatched parenthesis:
<visible>!Skin.HasSetting(HideWatchedOverlayBigPanel) + !skin.hastheme(classic) + StringCompare(Container(57).ListItem.Overlay,OverlayWatched.png</visible>

ItemInfo.xml: Untranslated Label:Video:
ItemInfo.xml: Untranslated Label:Audio:
ItemInfo.xml: Untranslated Label:Subs:

cheers,