Hi

This is a modification of the previous pul request.
I'm adding also Gotham version and using revision instead of tag.

Sorry for inconvenience.

*addon - service.subtitles.subtituloses
*version - 0.0.5
*url - *https://github.com/m0r3/service.subtitles.subtituloses
<https://github.com/m0r3/service.subtitles.subtituloses>*
*revision- 973bf3f014dcd050058e9b73cbe91fc7a1aa260f
*branch - master
*xbmc version - helix, gotham