Well the people bundling the twitter service in with thousands of
installations ruined it for the rest of us. And my over active script
didn't help. The original intention of the service was so people could
follow twitter feeds while watching a relevant show, not as a notification
service so people can see a certain individuals tweets.... :(

Twitter has taken notice and requested I pull the addon. They said they
actually really like it but it violates Terms of Service because it uses
scraping instead of the official API.  So until (which might not ever
happen) I redo it to use the API we need to remove it.

I'm not sure how TVAddons gets bundled together but they want them to
remove it as well... Not sure how that will be accomplished but I suppose
that's not my problem.