I'm sorry but we cannot accept this.

One on the problems you start with is that you use command that are not
available on all platforms while you say in your addon.xml
<platform>all</platform>

Second and most important is that you are doing file downloads our control.
Our repo policy is that the addon already contain these file so we can
check what's in them and that also requires the files to be open source.
We cannot allow precompiled binary at this moment.

regards,
Martijn Kaijser
XBMC Foundation