OK, great.

I've adjusted the xbmc.gui dependency to 5.3.0

Van: ronie [mailto:ro...@kodi.tv]
Verzonden: dinsdag 28 juli 2015 00:15
Aan: Marcel van der Veldt; 'xbmc-addons'
Onderwerp: Re: [Xbmc-addons] FW: [Git Pull] skin.titan

On 28-07-15 00:08, Marcel van der Veldt wrote:

Hi Ronie,

It is compatible with both.

Do you want me to create a copy on Git with a higher version number for
Isengard ?

In that case, you can push this version to the Helix repo

hey Marcel,

if your skin is compatible with both, that's fine. you don't need to create
seperate versions on github.
the reason i asked is, you've set your xbmc.gui dependency to 5.4.0. that
won't work for helix.

so i currently can't push your skin to the helix repo. mind fixing that?

cheers,
ronie