Wow sweet, thanks Martin.  Unfortunately I had accidentally uploaded some
old broken code, could you pull again?  Also added changelog.txt.

Just to be clear, if I want to push out a new version of my addon, I can't
just update my github?  I have to request you do a pull for every update?

Thanks for your help!