On 30-09-15 15:31, Ian Mclaughlin wrote:

*addon -   resource.images.languageflags
*version - 0.0.1
*url -https://github.com/im85288/resource.images.languageflags
*revision -627b8a1e4e9a815c97ee71354c05956475a9b80c
*branch - master
*xbmc version – isengaard, jarvis

One thing I am not sure about here is the type parameter in the addon.xml. I set it as “language” assuming that is correct?

Cheers
Ian

hey Ian,

thanx for your contribution!

a few things...image resource addons can only be pushed to jarvis, they are not supported in isengard.
as for the type attribute, you can set it to languageflags.

most important, please change the addon id to resource.images.languageflags.<style>
that's to make sure we can have multiple languageflags addons in our repo.

cheers,
ronie