Hi all,

Could you please update the dependency versions for next plugin updates
according to
http://kodi.wiki/view/Addon.xml#Dependency_versions
Till now I didn't really look at the minimum python version was specified
to match the Kodi version since usually from 2.1.0 would just work fine in
any Kodi version. So from now if you could set the minimum version to match
the repo you are updating to that would be great.

Nothing has changed regarding add-ons inclusion to each Kodi version. If
you submit your add-on update to Gotham it will still be available up to
the latest version where we still have backwards compatibility set to
Gotham. In case of Jarvis this is still python API 2.1.0 for example.
This may change in the future version of Kodi where will slowly start to
raise the minimum versions as several changes in the API have been done
that will slowly break certain API features.

As a request. Should you stop maintaining an add-on could you please let us
know so we can set it "broken" to prevent users from installing it.

Thank you all for the add-ons you have created and we wish you all the best
in the coming year and way after that as well of course.

regards,
Martijn Kaijser
XBMC Foundation
Team-Kodi

License and development:
KodiĀ® is a registered trademark of the XBMC Foundation. For further details
you can visit http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Trademark_Policy
The code is fully Open-Source and released under the GPLv2.0+ license and
can be found at https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc. It includes many third-party
libraries which use compatible licenses. Due to the inclusion of some
GPLv3.0 libraries the entire application becomes GPLv3.0 as binary.