Based on the recent post on the Kodi web site, I thought of a similar
feature.

I imagined an addon that would detect blacklisted addons, and if it finds
one either:

1) Uninstall the blacklisted addons
2) Disable the blacklisted addons
3) Uninstall the "Blacklist Check Addon" itself

Then different addon developers could put a dependancy on "Blacklist Check
Addon" in their addon.xml (For case 3 - the addon wouldn't start as it's
dependancy is missing?)

Thoughts?

Rob