addon -   script.rawmaintenance   &  plugin.service.rawmaintenance
*version - 0.1.10
*url - https://github.com/rawmedia/raw_maintenance
*revision - f69a2b4e5093264074d0d9b70af1717a6d089829
*branch - master
*xbmc version - Isengard - Jarvis

First attempt at submitting an add-on, i hope I'm doing this right, apologies
in advance if not. This is my simple maintenance tool for those wishing to
easily delete thumbnails, packages and clear cache.
It is currently being used by over 1 million people worldwide.
*Please note this add-on is meant for the average user, not the more advanced
user who know how to manually take care of these problems.
I look forward to hearing any suggestions or improvements that can be made to
this project.