branch - master
version - isengard

addon - plugin.video.intergalacticfm
version - 0.0.5
url - https://github.com/intergalacticfm/plugin.video.intergalacticfm
revision - 1e79ede
branch - master
version - jarvis

Hopefully this pull request can be processed quickly. Only the URL has
changed as there is a new server. In the new URL no more IP address is
used but a hostname so in the future we don't need a pull request
anymore for a new server. Thanks.

Note: The url of the source code itself on GitHub has also changed. The
repository has moved from my personal account to the account of the
organization. Please change whatever needs to be changed for this in the
Wiki such as http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Intergalactic_FM_TV and the
plugin overview on kodi.tv