ok to make sure i’m going to fork repo-plugins, go to helix branch and update
the plugin.video.youtube files there. Then do a commit and sync and then submit
a PR, and i don’t have to do a email to the list. Is this correct?

I’m sorry if this makes me sound like an idiot but if i get this right once, i
shouldn’t have to bother you guys again about it. Plus i can instruct the other
team member how to do this correctly as well.