Subject: Re: [Xbmc-addons] Repository Autoupdate Frequency
From: Martijn Kaijser <mart...@xbmc.org>
To: Jesus Cea <j...@jcea.es>
CC: "xbmc-addons@lists.sourceforge.net" <xbmc-addons@lists.sourceforge.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2016 15:55:26 +0200
don't know.
For sure this is not a bug reporting mailing list. So ask on the forum

regards,
Martijn Kaijser
XBMC Foundation
Team-Kodi

This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the the sender.

About Kodi®
Kodi® (formerly known as XBMC™) is a multi-platform award-winning free and open source (GPLv2.0+) software media player and entertainment hub featuring a 10-foot user interface for use with televisions and remote controls. Find out more at here.
The code can be found at https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc. It includes many third-party libraries which use compatible licenses. Due to the inclusion of some GPLv3.0 libraries the entire application becomes GPLv3.0 as binary.

Trademark
Kodi® is a registered trademark of the XBMC Foundation, more information can be found here

On 16 June 2016 at 15:53, Jesus Cea <j...@jcea.es> wrote:
On 16/06/16 15:09, Martijn Kaijser wrote:
> That's not correct.
>
> It will check repo if 24 hour has passed. Either when powered on or on
> power on. So if it's been 28 hours and then you power on it will check repo.

Well, that is what I am experiencing. It is not an opinion, it is a
fact. A bug?

--
Jesús Cea Avión                         _/_/      _/_/_/        _/_/_/
j...@jcea.es - http://www.jcea.es/     _/_/    _/_/  _/_/    _/_/  _/_/

reports. http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=1444514421&iu=/41014381