Yes, I agree with you, the xCAT-server/share/xcat/postscripts is no longer
used, the postscripts are now shipped with RPM xCAT instead of xCAT-server.
I searched the xCAT-server.spec and did not see anything about
share/xcat/postscripts and the rpm -qf /install/postscripts does how RPM
xCAT owns this directory.

I think we may want to remove the directory
xCAT-server/share/xcat/postscripts at a later time.

Thanks,
 Li,Guang Cheng (李光成)
 IBM China System Technology Laboratory

 Email: ligua...@cn.ibm.com
 Address: Building 28, ZhongGuanCun Software Park,
          No.8, Dong Bei Wang West Road, Haidian District Beijing 100193,
PRC

北京市海淀区东北旺西路8号中关村软件园28号楼
邮编: 100193

             "Eric M. Agar"
             <a...@linux.vnet.
             ibm.com>                                                   To
                                       xCAT Users Mailing list
                                                                        cc

                xCAT Users             [xcat-user] A Tale of Two
               Mailing list            Postscript Directories
             <xcat-user@lists.
             sourceforge.net>

Hi.

Could someone confirm my belief that the files in the xCAT source
subdirectory xCAT-server/share/xcat/postscripts are no longer used?
The files in that subdirectory appear to be maintained now in
xCAT/postscripts (along with a lot more scripts).

Thanks
Eric M. Agar

<<inline: graycol.gif>>

<<inline: pic01156.gif>>