HI,

From code perspective, the error does indicate the files missing or files
unreadable, is it possible that the files
/install/rhels6.2/x86_64/images/pxeboot/vmlinuz,
/install/rhels6.2/x86_64/images/pxeboot/initrd.img
 are not readable because of the permission settings? I guess you are using
root to run copycds and nodeset.

Thanks,
 Li,Guang Cheng (李光成)
 IBM China System Technology Laboratory
 Email: ligua...@cn.ibm.com
 Address: Building 28, ZhongGuanCun Software Park,
          No.8, Dong Bei Wang West Road, Haidian District Beijing 100193,
PRC

北京市海淀区东北旺西路8号中关村软件园28号楼
邮编: 100193

             Damir Krstic
             <damir.krstic@gma
             il.com>                                                    To
                                       xCAT Users Mailing list
                                                                        cc

                xCAT Users             Re: [xcat-user] redhat 6.2 stateful
               Mailing list            image
             <xcat-user@lists.
             sourceforge.net>

thanks for the reply...files seem to have copied fine.  i see both vmlinuz
and initrd.img both in /install/rhels6.2/x86_64/images/pxeboot and
in /tftpboot/xcat/rhels6.2/x86_64.

initrd.img and vmlinuz are both different in size from rhels6.1 but i read
somewhere that redhat has switched to a new compression mechanism in 6.2 so
that may be the reason.  i'll try re-downloading the iso and running the
copycds command again, but i don't have much hope for that.

any other ideas?

thanks.
damir