From:   Adam Emerich <aemer...@us.ibm.com>
Date:   2012-09-28 01:26
Subject:        Re: [xcat-user] Failover management nodes

We are currently using the fourth option from the document below and have
had good luck with it.

Inactive hide details for Lissa Valletta---09/27/2012 11:23:05 AM---Lissa
Valletta/Poughkeepsie/IBM@IBMUSLissa Valletta---09/27/2012 11:23:05
AM---Lissa Valletta/Poughkeepsie/IBM@IBMUS

       Lissa
       Valletta/Poughkeepsie/IB
       M@IBMUS

       09/27/2012 11:21 AM
                                                 xCAT Users Mailing list
                                                 <xcat-user@lists.sourcefo
       Please respond to                         rge.net>
    xCAT Users Mailing list
 <xcat-user@lists.sourceforge.n                                         cc
              et>
                                                 xCAT Users Mailing list
                                                 <xcat-user@lists.sourcefo
                                                 rge.net>

                                                                   Subject

                                                 Re: [xcat-user] Failover
                                                 management nodes

We have several suggested ways to setup a HA Management Node.   Check out
these docs
http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/xcat/index.php?title=Highly_Available_Management_Node

Lissa K. Valletta
2-3/T12
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
(tie 293) 433-3102

Inactive hide details for "DeFalco, Darian" ---09/27/2012 11:12:43 AM---We
are currently evaluating different approaches to run"DeFalco, Darian"
---09/27/2012 11:12:43 AM---We are currently evaluating different
approaches to running two management nodes for failover purpos