From:   "Daniel M. Weeks" <week...@rpi.edu>
To:     xcat-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Date:   2012-12-11 03:42
Subject:        [xcat-user] remote network xnba fix

When remote networks are defined in the network table and mknb is run,
the appropriate files for tftp booting are not generated due to a bug in
the my_nets function of xCAT/Utils.pm. A conditional is simply missing a
"!" but it throws away any remote network because of this. A fix is
attached.

--
Daniel M. Weeks
Systems Administrator