From:   Arif Ali <m...@arif-ali.co.uk>
Date:   2013-08-21 05:18
Subject:        Re: [xcat-user] xCAT HA documentation

Hi Lindsay,

Thanks for the info, that is good to know.

But after diagnosing for the day, I have found the relevant stuff to get it
all working,So wrt the documentation from
http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/xcat/index.php?title=Setup_HA_Mgmt_Node_With_DRBD_Pacemaker_Corosync
, the following would be the current changes, this is now successfully
working for me know. Will be doing more testing tomorrow. If the devs are
happy I will make the relevant changes to reflect the chang in rhels6.4

pcs property set stonith-enabled=false
pcs property set no-quorum-policy=ignore
pcs resource op defaults timeout="120s"

pcs resource create ip_xCAT ocf:heartbeat:IPaddr2 ip="10.1.0.1" \
     iflabel="xCAT" cidr_netmask="24" \
     op monitor interval="37s"
pcs resource create NFS_xCAT lsb:nfs \
     op monitor interval="41s"
pcs resource create NFSlock_xCAT lsb:nfslock \
     op monitor interval="43s"
pcs resource create apache_xCAT ocf:heartbeat:apache
configfile="/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf" \
     statusurl="http://localhost:80/icons/README.html"; testregex="</html>"
\
     op monitor interval="57s"
pcs resource create db_xCAT ocf:heartbeat:mysql
config="/xCATdrbd/etc/my.cnf" test_user="mysql" \
     binary="/usr/bin/mysqld_safe" pid="/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.pid"
socket="/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock" \
     op monitor interval="57s"
pcs resource create dhcpd lsb:dhcpd
     op monitor interval="37s"
pcs resource create drbd_xCAT ocf:linbit:drbd drbd_resource=xCAT
pcs resource master ms_drbd_xCAT drbd_xCAT master-max="1"
master-node-max="1" clone-max="2" clone-node-max="1" notify="true"
pcs resource create dummy ocf:heartbeat:Dummy
pcs resource create fs_xCAT ocf:heartbeat:Filesystem
device="/dev/drbd/by-res/xCAT" directory="/xCATdrbd" fstype="ext4" \
     op monitor interval="57s"
pcs resource create named lsb:named \
     op monitor interval="37s"
pcs resource create symlinks_xCAT ocf:tummy:drbdlinks
configfile="/xCATdrbd/etc/drbdlinks.xCAT.conf" \
     op monitor interval="31s"
pcs resource create xCAT lsb:xcatd \
     op monitor interval="42s"
pcs resource clone clone_named named clone-max=2 clone-node-max=1
notify=false
pcs resource group add fs_xCAT symlinks_xCAT
pcs constraint colocation add NFS_xCAT grp_xCAT
pcs constraint colocation add NFSlock_xCAT grp_xCAT
pcs constraint colocation add apache_xCAT grp_xCAT
pcs constraint colocation add dhcpd grp_xCAT
pcs constraint colocation add db_xCAT grp_xCAT
pcs constraint colocation add dummy grp_xCAT
pcs constraint colocation add xCAT grp_xCAT
pcs constraint colocation add grp_xCAT ms_drbd_xCAT INFINITY
with-rsc-role=Master
pcs constraint colocation add ip_xCAT ms_drbd_xCAT INFINITY
with-rsc-role=Master
pcs constraint order list xCAT dummy
pcs constraint order list NFSlock_xCAT dummy
pcs constraint order list apache_xCAT dummy
pcs constraint order list dhcpd dummy
pcs constraint order list db_xCAT dummy
pcs constraint order list NFS_xCAT dummy

pcs constraint order list fs_xCAT symlink_xCAT

pcs constraint order list ip_xCAT db_xCAT
pcs constraint order list ip_xCAT apache_xCAT
pcs constraint order list ip_xCAT dhcpd

pcs constraint order list grp_xCAT NFS_xCAT
pcs constraint order list grp_xCAT NFSlock_xCAT
pcs constraint order list grp_xCAT apache_xCAT
pcs constraint order list grp_xCAT db_xCAT
pcs constraint order list grp_xCAT dhcpd
pcs constraint order list db_xCAT xCAT

pcs constraint order promote drbd_xCAT_master then start grp_xCAT

--
Arif Ali

IRC: arif-ali at freenode
LinkedIn: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/arifali