Hi,

Yes, it sounds odd, but it is working.
Thanks a lot.

Markus

Am 22.08.2013 17:13, schrieb Jarrod B Johnson:
This may sound odd, but nodeadd node501-node623 nodelist.disable=0 would
do it.

nodeadd tries to evaluate noderange without them existing (obviously)
and will not delete the groups this way.

Inactive hide details for Markus Hillenbrand ---08/22/2013 11:02:18
AM---Hi, I have disabled a considerable number of nodes witMarkus
Hillenbrand ---08/22/2013 11:02:18 AM---Hi, I have disabled a
considerable number of nodes with

From: Markus Hillenbrand <hille...@rhrk.uni-kl.de>
Date: 08/22/2013 11:02 AM
Subject: [xcat-user] Re-Enable disabled nodes

Hi,

I have disabled a considerable number of nodes with

# nodech node501-node623 nodelist.disable=1

Now I want to re-enable some of them, but nodech won't operate on
disabled nodes. How can I re-enable them using a command line tool? Or
do I have to edit the table by hand (tabedit nodelist)?

Markus

[attachment "smime.p7s" deleted by Jarrod B Johnson/Raleigh/IBM]

Visit us today!

Dr.-Ing. Markus Hillenbrand             E-Mail:  hille...@rhrk.uni-kl.de
Technische Universität Kaiserslautern   Telefon: 0631/205-4173
Regionales Hochschulrechenzentrum       Telefax: 0631/205-3056
Postfach 3049
67653 Kaiserslautern                    http://www.rhrk.uni-kl.de