From:   Josh Nielsen <jniel...@hudsonalpha.org>
Date:   01/14/2014 03:43 PM
Subject:        Re: [xcat-user] Update schema after upgrade prematurely
            terminated

Whew. Great! I thought I caused that by terminating the schema update early
at first. So, speaking of which, would the schema update have completed
when I launched it the next time? I'm still not clear on that. Would the
xcat daemon just refuse to launch if it hadn't completed the schema update?

Thanks,
Josh