Trying to rebuild netboot images for centos 6.4, using script that has worked
for ages with centos 6.2 and 6.3.

After running genimage, there are no initrd-state{less,lite}.gz files:
[root@mgt1 netboot]# ls */x86_64/comp
centos6.2/x86_64/comp:
initrd-stateless.gz  initrd-statelite.gz  kernel  rootimg  rootimg.gz

centos6.3/x86_64/comp:
initrd-stateless.gz  initrd-statelite.gz  kernel  rootimg  rootimg.gz

centos6.4/x86_64/comp:
kernel  rootimg  rootimg.gz
[root@mgt1 netboot]#

Seeing ominous parted error messages in the middle of the output:

Enter the dracut mode. Dracut version: 004. Dracut directory: dracut.
Try to load drivers: llc stp pps_core garp ptp dca mdio libcrc32c virtio_ring
virtio 8021q igb bnx2 tg3 bnx2x e1000 e1000e mlx_en virtio_net be2net ext3 ext4
to initrd.

E: Failed to install parted
the initial ramdisk for statelite is generated successfully.
Try to load drivers: llc stp pps_core garp ptp dca mdio libcrc32c virtio_ring
virtio 8021q igb bnx2 tg3 bnx2x e1000 e1000e mlx_en virtio_net be2net ext3 ext4
to initrd.

E: Failed to install parted
the initial ramdisk for stateless is generated successfully.

Just upgraded *xCAT* from 2.8.2 to 2.8.3 in case something had been fixed, but
it made no difference.

I can copy the gz files by hand, but I don't think I should have to.

Any suggestions?