From:   Jaskaran Singh <jack.sahi...@gmail.com>
Date:   2014/02/04 22:47
Subject:        [xcat-user] adding infiniband nodes on ubuntu

I have a xcat management node on Ubuntu 12.04 running
/opt/xcat/bin/lsxcatd -v
Version 2.8.2 (svn r16716, built Fri Jun 21 09:12:00 UTC 2013)
We are going to be adding 9 infiniand nodes.
All the inifniband node scripts look like they are for RHEL or SLES.
Are there are any scripts for configuring mellanox cards on Ubuntu 12.04
nodes ?
Thanks
Jack

<<inline: graycol.gif>>