HI Arif,

Thanks for contributing the idea and code. xCAT development team reviewed
the code and agreed that this is nice feature for xCAT 2.9. So could you
please go ahead and checkin the code to xCAT 2.9?

Several other things need to consider:
1. Do we want to make the consoleondemand be a node attribute? If yes, we
can update the arry @nodeattrs in the Schema.pm, the array includes all the
node attributes are used by *def commands.

2. We might want to update rcons manpage to indicate this new option.

3. Jarrod Johnson is working on a new module to replace the 3rd party
conserver, the current plan is to include this in xCAT 2.9. xCAT
development team will take care of this when we decided to put the new
module in.

Thanks,
 Li,Guang Cheng (李光成)
 IBM China System Technology Laboratory
 Email: ligua...@cn.ibm.com
 Address: Building 28, ZhongGuanCun Software Park,
          No.8, Dong Bei Wang West Road, Haidian District Beijing 100193,
PRC

北京市海淀区东北旺西路8号中关村软件园28号楼
邮编: 100193