From:   Dmitry Yulov <dyu...@gmail.com>
Date:   04/14/2014 10:00 AM
Subject:        Re: [xcat-user] Command rinv <node> hangs

Hardware:
 1. CPU: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2680 v2 @ 2.80GHz
 2. MotherBoard: S2600JF

OS: SL6.4
xCAT: 2.8.3

С Уважением,
-- Дмитрий

On 14 April 2014 17:04, Lissa Valletta <lis...@us.ibm.com> wrote:
  What is your hardware type,   OS you are running and the level of xCAT.

  Lissa K. Valletta
  8-3/B10
  Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
  (tie 293) 433-3102

  Inactive hide details for Dmitry Yulov ---04/14/2014 07:11:21 AM---Hello,
  My command *rinv n01* hangs nd I can't understand whyDmitry Yulov
  ---04/14/2014 07:11:21 AM---Hello, My command *rinv n01* hangs nd I can't
  understand why.

  My command rinv n01 hangs nd I can't understand why.
  Meanwhile rvitals n01 work perfectly and I get info.

  Any ideas?

  Best Regards,
  -- Dmitry.

  their