From:   Song BJ Yang <yang...@cn.ibm.com>
To:     hille...@rhrk.uni-kl.de,
Date:   05/27/2014 05:45 AM
Subject:        Re: [xcat-user] http://xcatmaster/install not available any
            more

hi,

would you please provide following information of your system so that we
can look into the problem? thanks

1) the os release, the output of:
# cat /etc/*release

2) the httpd/apache version, the output of:
#rpm -qa|grep -E '(http|apache)'

or

#dpkg -l|grep -E '(http|apache)'

3) the previous xcat release that you updated from

thanks

best regards

YANG Song (杨嵩)
IBM China System Technology Laboratory
Tel: 86-10-82452903
Email: yang...@cn.ibm.com
Address: Building 28, ZhongGuanCun Software Park,
         No.8, Dong Bei Wang West Road, Haidian District Beijing 100193,
PRC

北京市海淀区东北旺西路8号中关村软件园28号楼
邮编: 100193