From:   Lissa Valletta <lis...@us.ibm.com>
Date:   2014/06/23 22:40
Subject:        Re: [xcat-user] xCAT mediawiki on Source Forge not
working.

Although we still have a lot of work to do to fix up the new wiki site,
you can get to data at the below link.

https://sourceforge.net/p/xcat/newwiki/Main_Page/

Lissa K. Valletta
8-3/B10
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
(tie 293) 433-3102

Lissa Valletta---06/23/2014 08:23:48 AM---Source Forge has retired their
previous  mediawiki support and we must migrate our data to the new w