From:   Russell Jones <russell-l...@jonesmail.me>
To:     xcat-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Date:   02/04/2015 02:55 PM
Subject:        Re: [xcat-user] xCAT 2.9 Syncfiles error

Some further debugging, I ran "updatenode n1 -F" to try a manual syncfiles
on the node that showed this error during boot and it completed, but also
stated "Error from pping". I ran pping and updatenode -F again, and I am
also unable to reproduce that error from pping. Further reboots of n1 does
not result in any syncfiles errors.

Really difficult to track this down. Any insight would be appreciated!