HI,

Since we are migrating the xCAT source code repositories from sourceforge
to github, the xCAT code repositories on sourceforge are now locked to make
sure the migration will be smooth, I will post another message to the
mailing list when the source code repositories are ready on github. If you
have any code changes need to be integrated into xcat code repositories
during this transition phase, please send an email to me. Thank you.

The initial xCAT code repositories on github are at
https://github.com/xcat2/, these repositories are now simply mirrored from
sourceforge, we still have some work to do, e.g., change all the
sourceforge references in the code, but you should be able to see how the
code repositories on github will look like in the future.

 Li,Guang Cheng (李光成)
 IBM China System Technology Laboratory
 Email: ligua...@cn.ibm.com
 Address: Building 28, ZhongGuanCun Software Park,
          No.8, Dong Bei Wang West Road, Haidian District Beijing 100193,
PRC

北京市海淀区东北旺西路8号中关村软件园28号楼
邮编: 100193