 arch=x86_64
 currchain=boot
 currstate=boot

dhcpd.leases:

host analytics-n1 {
 dynamic;
 hardware ethernet 00:21:5e:e8:82:2c;
 fixed-address 172.21.4.1;
 supersede server.ddns-hostname = "analytics-n1";
 supersede host-name = "analytics-n1";
 if option user-class-identifier = "xNBA" and option
 client-architecture = 00:00 {
 supersede server.always-broadcast = 01;
 supersede server.filename =
 "http://${next-server}/tftpboot/xcat/xnba/nodes/analytics-n1";;
 } elsif option user-class-identifier = "xNBA" and option
 client-architecture = 00:09 {
 supersede server.filename =
 "http://${next-server}/tftpboot/xcat/xnba/nodes/analytics-n1.uefi";;
 } elsif option client-architecture = 00:07 {
 supersede server.filename = "xcat/xnba.efi";
 } elsif option client-architecture = 00:00 {
 supersede server.filename = "xcat/xnba.kpxe";
 } else {
 supersede server.filename = "";
 }
}

[root@mn dhcpd]# cd /tftpboot/xcat/xnba/nodes
[root@mn nodes]# cat analytics-n1
#!gpxe
#boot
exit

[root@mn nodes]# cat analytics-n1.uefi
#!gpxe
chain http://${next-server}/tftpboot/xcat/elilo-x64.efi -C
/tftpboot/xcat/xnba/nodes/analytics-n1.elilo

[root@mn nodes]# cat /tftpboot/xcat/xnba/nodes/analytics-n1.elilo
default="xCAT"
delay=0

image=/tftpboot/xcat/osimage/ubuntu-analytics-df/vmlinuz
 label="xCAT"
 initrd=/tftpboot/xcat/osimage/ubuntu-analytics-df/initrd.img
 append="nofb utf8 auto
url=http://172.21.0.1/install/autoinst/analytics-n1 xcatd=172.21.0.1
mirror/http/hostname=172.21.0.1
netcfg/choose_interface=00:21:5e:e8:82:2c locale=en_US priority=critical
hostname=analytics-n1
live-installer/net-image=http://172.21.0.1/install/ubuntu14.04.2/x86_64//install/filesystem.squashfs
allow_unsupported_sfp=1 BOOTIF=%B"

Links: