Good morning all,

I'm still wrestling with a SciLinux 7.4 statelite deployment with xcat 2.13.11.
   The dracut hooks don't seem to be working properly, which is both making it
difficult to debug and also probably symptomatic of a larger problem.   Running
genimage, a few things have caught my eye.

The package list is looking for busybox-anaconda, which doesn't seem to exist
for SciLinux 7.  A bit of poking seems to suggest that it is deprecated, but
it's not clear to me what a suitable replacement might be.  Is there a
preferred solution/workaround?

The dracut install also is throwing a couple of errors.  Failing to install
mlx_en is, I think, benign.  I am also getting this error: "dracut-install:
ERROR: installing '/etc/udev/udev.conf'"  which seems like it might be more
significant, especially in light of my dracut problems.  However, I don't know
what might be causing this problem, nor how to fix it.

Any insight will be latched upon to with unseemly haste,

Jeff Berry
MRC-CBSU, Cambridge