Thanks - Unfortunately I can't, because the newer xNBA breaks booting a fleet of ASUS nodes.

Through trial and error I did find out that if I switch these nodes to UEFI, they'll boot. So going down that path now...

On 2023-02-07 07:49, Nathan A Besaw via xCAT-user wrote:

Based on the screenshot, it looks like you may not have the newest version of xNBA. You might want to upgrade xNBA to the newest version in case this is a known issue that was resolved in the newer iPXE code that xNBA is based on.

You can get the newest version from here:
https://xcat.org/files/xcat/repos/yum/latest/xcat-dep/xnba-undi-1.21.1-1.noarch.rpm