[celebrate]     VICTOR HU reacted to your message:
________________________________
From: Nathan A Besaw via xCAT-user <xcat-user@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2024 2:00:16 PM
To: xCAT Users Mailing list <xcat-user@lists.sourceforge.net>
Cc: Nathan A Besaw <bes...@us.ibm.com>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [xcat-user] Announcement: new addition to the project
maintainer team

All, I would like to officially welcome Markus Hilger (github id: Obihörnchen)
to the xCAT team of maintainers. Markus is a long time xCAT user and
contributor with many years of experience using xCAT in HPC environments.
Markus is also a member
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an External Sender
<https://us-phishalarm-ewt.proofpoint.com/EWT/v1/PjiDSg!1e-ubl7zRvm6FYv7eKBFzrvUhYBSiT2MOe1y8Qfsihh2OQfV7fri7ZIw-mAOh1Qkub-jEeXRMmq_KiYuSrMnnBTCGpYhRLKRX4hPlEzIVMFEyXcBFmQitJ3vx99aWZD_N2zrvQ8$>
Report Suspicious

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd
All,

I would like to officially welcome Markus Hilger (github id: Obihörnchen) to
the xCAT team of maintainers.
Markus is a long time xCAT user and contributor with many years of experience
using xCAT in HPC environments.
Markus is also a member of the xCAT consortium(Redline Performance
Solutions/MEGWARE/OCF) from MEGWARE.
In his new role as a project maintainer, he is currently working on installing
new test infrastructure and will be contributing to the planning for the next
release.

Please join me in welcoming Markus to the xCAT maintainer team!