Hi,

Sorry, i got OTG a bit mixed up with USB-host. Sure OTG does not work,
but with your prebuilt kernel USB-host seems to work at least a bit. As
described, my CP210x TTL to USB adapter is not added in /dev. Wifi works
fine.

Unfortunately, even after intensive trying I have not been able to build
a own kernel following your instructions. I tried both your github
repositories. A kernel built from your "new" repository runs on my Kobo,
but no Wifi and no USB-host.
Trying to build a kernel from your "old" repository did not work at all.
Your kernel configuration makes sense to me.

It would be great if you could have another look at building a custom
kernel. I´m sorry not to be a great help, because I´m a complete Linux
newbie.

Pascal