Hi All, I am getting ready for the upcoming season.  I was trying to
declare a task to my NANO3 via BT on the Dell Sreak 5 running 6.7.7.  I am
not able to declare the task.  I have also tried via IOIO, no success.  I
see the ticket

http://bugs.xcsoar.org/ticket/3295#comment:5

has been closed as fixed - to me this means it should work.  Has anyone
successfully declared a task to the NANO 3 in the current stable version of
XCSoar?

Luke

PS:I have also tried in the latest Beta published - no luck either