Hello Martin, thanks for your questions. I answer below, to your and to the Dan
questions:

1) Yes. What I report happened in Italy. On Saturday coming from Montagnana to
Padova (my home), on Sunday coming from Ferrara-Rovigo to Padova.
2) The value on the infobox and the track arrow was wrong (30 degree to left of
final waypoint)
3) Yes, the position fo the fona destination (waypoint Padova) were different
from the track line
4) Also my group said me if I mistake the waypoint. But I used the same file of
waypoint (named LX20-2015.dat), before with IPAQ 3950 with Flarm and then with
Android device, the same on Saturday and on Sunday. And the same file allways
took me home (until 300 km)
5) the wind were set for "both" automatic option, circle and zig-zig.
6) I used allways the same profile, ls1.prf (I fly with LS1-f), before with
Ipaq and Flarm and then with different XCsoar verson on Android device
7) I used the GPS inside the Android device, internally connected to XCSoar. So
I have only one device.

Thanks to Dan for McReady setting information, I will think about, but I don't
think is relevant with the problem reported.

I understand that you have many questions for me, and I respond gladly.

But please, consider that I keep XCSoar training sessions to my group. I
sponsor XCSoar from the 4.2 version in 2005. You can ask to Scott Penrose and
John Wharington, and more recent to Max Kellerman. In 2006 I gave a very little
contribute with language translation in Italian.

So please, I can mistake, but I intend to give a contribute to solve the
problem if exist, not to create it.

Please, feel you free to send me other questions, I will respond gladly.

Best regards
Fabrizio