Hi,

I just started using XCSoar by recommendation of many fellow glider pilots. I
live in Norway and installed the app (v6.8.12-Android) on my Huawei T3 pad and
then added the map for southern Norway, NOR_S_HighRes.xcm, which is
downloadable through the App.

However, it appears that the map only has elevation information for the lower
part of the domain, and elevation appears to be missing for most of Southern
Norway.

I would greatly appreciate if you can help me with this issue. Is the map on
the server faulty or am I doing something wrong? As parts of the map appear
correctly, I assume there is something wrong with the map.

Best,
Thomas