Dear Bogdan,

from what I heard, the problem is, that the SkyLines server changed the IP
address, but in some old softwares (like the old XCSoar), the IP was written
directly in the cone (i.e., it do not use the DNS hostname to resolve the IP
address).

This has been fixed in the code some time ago, but it seems, that it is working
only in the testing version of the XCSoar (the RED one, version 7.0-preview15).
 The old one (blue, v6.8.14) seems to be affected and not working.

I would suggest you to install the XCSoar testing (red) and use it instead of the
"blue one". The testing version is perfectly stable and working fine -- I use
it myself for more than 2 seasons without any hiccups. And the tracking works fine in it
(tested right now).

Cheers,

        Roman Stoklasa

there was a problem in the SkyLines's database approx. 2 weeks ago, but it was
fixed by Tobias last week. Could you confirm, that the problem