Hi,can somebody tell me how I can get rid of the bold writing on XCsoar
?Thank's for your help!

Von der neuen AOL-App für Android gesendet

  Am Di., Nov. 8, 2016 at 20:10 schrieb Max Kellermann<m...@duempel.org>:   On
2016/11/08 13:21, Robert Hart <crispin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have disabled the Samsung GPS (device A) and
> 1) Paired the Samsung and nano successfully
> 2) Started XCSoar and gone to config>devices
> 3) Selected device "LX-NAV-NANO-2438 (which is what the Nano is paired as)
> as device B
> 4) Selected driver "LXNAV"
> 5) I have passthough device off, Sync from device on, Sync to device on,
> K6bt off

All of that is entirely correct!  (And describing what you did already
is essential for other people to help you.)

> and I get "error" or "not connected"

There are a few things which can go wrong here.  For example, the Nano
could be unreachable.  Or it could already be connected to another
device (your computer?) or to another app (LXNAV's NanoConfig?).  Or
Bluetooth could be turned off.

Try with XCSoar-testing (7.0 preview), it shows more verbose error
messages.